A beautiful mistake! This is a luscious syrup with a touch of toffee. Use as a glaze for ham, roast duck or chicken wings. A great dressing for roasted beetroot or baby carrots. Drizzle over crème brûlée, steamed puddings or strawberries and ice-cream. A brilliant addition to a cheese plate. Bon appétit
- Use it as a braise for a leg of lamb.
- Drizzle over fruit salad and yoghurt.
- Baste a duck breast or leg.
- Pour over French crepes or pancakes.
- Try it on your morning toast with fresh ricotta.
- Mix a couple of tablespoons with some mascarpone and serve with any chocolate cake or tart.
- Drizzle over slices of fresh orange and roasted macadamia nuts as a simple dessert.
- Serve it with a cheese platter.
- Use it as a dressing on a salad of baby beetroot, goats cheese and walnuts.
- Serve as a topping for panna cotta or crème caramel.
Orange juice (47%), sugar, apple juice.