- 100 g enoki mushrooms
- 100 g shimeji or shiitake mushrooms
- 100 g button mushrooms, quartered
- 100 g oyster mushrooms
- 125 g butter
- 1 teaspoon crushed fresh garlic
- 1/4 bunch flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Sea salt and white pepper, to season
- 8 thick slices of brioche
- 100 g gruyère cheese, grated
Place all the mushrooms in a bowl and toss gently with your fingertips to combine. Place a large frying pan over gentle heat. Add the butter and garlic and cook for a few minutes. Increase the heat and add the mushrooms and parsley. Season with salt and white pepper. Cook the mushrooms for about 4 minutes, stirring them continuously. The mushrooms should be tender and starting to release their juices.
Toast the slices of brioche.
Place on a baking tray, divide the mushroom mixture and top each slice. Sprinkle with gruyère cheese. Place the baking tray under a hot grill until the cheese is puffed and golden.
Place two brioche slices on each plate and serve immediately.