- 750 g orriechette pasta, dried
- 125 g butter
- 1 tablespoon Bitton Chilli Garlic Masala
- Zest of 1 lemon, finely chopped
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 basil leaves, finely sliced
- Sea salt and white pepper, to season
Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil and add a couple of teaspoons of salt. Add the pasta and stir to prevent them from sticking together. Boil for 8 to 11 minutes, or according to packet instructions. Drain well, stir through a dash of olive oil to prevent the pasta from sticking together and set aside.Place a large saucepan over medium heat and add the butter. When it is foaming, tip in the cooked pasta and stir to coat with the butter. Add the remaining ingredients and toss gently to combine. Taste for seasoning and serve in pasta bowls.