- 3 tbsp Bitton Chilli Oil
- 1 brown onion
- 2 medium carrots, finely diced
- 2 cm piece ginger, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red birdseye chilli, finely chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthways and sliced
- 1/2 bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 long green shallots, finely sliced
- 6 tbsp Bitton Asian Dressing
- Add chicken, pork, prawns, omelette or a combination as you like
Please note that it is important that you have all your ingredients ready before you begin to cook.
Place a wok over a medium heat and add the Bitton Gourmet Chilli oil. Add the onion, zucchini and carrot and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add the ginger, garlic and chilli and stir for a further minute. Add your choice of chicken, pork, prawns or omelets and stir fry until almost cooked. Add the rice and continue to stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through. Add the spring onion and coriander (reserving a little for garnishing) and stir to combine.
Add the Bitton Asian Dressing and a further tablespoon of Bitton Chilli Oil and continue to stir fry for a further 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.