- 350 g fresh beetroot, peeled cooked and sliced into wedges (or a good quality tinned variety)
- 4 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 150 g baby spinach leaves
- 80 g walnuts, lightly toasted
- 200 g good quality goat’s cheese
- 8 tbsp Bitton Lemon Dressing
- ½ bunch fresh chives, finely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
In four individual bowls, carefully divide out the spinach, then beetroot, orange, walnuts and goat’s cheese. Shake the bottle of Bitton Lemon Dressing well and drizzle 2 tablespoons over each plate.
Sprinkle with fresh chives, season and serve immediately as an entree or with some crusty bread as a light lunch.