- 4 x wagyu beef burgers (available from good butchers)
- 100 g button mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons Bitton Lemon Dressing or French vinaigrette
- 4 x Turkish rolls
- 4 tablespoons good quality egg mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons pickled vegetables of your choice
Preheat oven to 220°C (428°F).
Place a non-stick frying pan over high heat and smear the surface with vegetable oil. Sear the beef burgers on both sides until brown. Remove from pan and place on a lined baking tray and cook in the oven for about 3 minutes or until cooked through.
In a small bowl, place the sliced mushrooms and tomatoes and toss with Bitton Lemon Dressing or French vinaigrette. Cut the Turkish rolls in half and spread each half with mayonnaise.
Add 1 tablespoon of pickled vegetables. Top with beef burger and salad and place the top of the roll. Place each burger on a serving plate alongside a green salad.