Everybody secretly loves a classic prawn salad. There is something retro in this dish that appeals to memories of first trying prawns - served cold with a tangy, salty mayonnaise. Bitton Spiced Mayonnaise is a blend of a traditional whole egg mayonnaise with the added taste of cognac and cayenne pepper.
- 16 cooked, peeled and deveined prawns
- 4 radicchio leaves, washed and trimmed
- ½ iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- 4 tablespoons of Bitton Spiced Mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, cut into eighths
On each serving plate, place a radicchio leaf cup. Divide the shredded iceberg lettuce evenly among the radicchio cups and arrange four prawns on top. Spoon over the Bitton Spiced Mayonnaise and serve with lemon wedges.