- 4 x 160g fresh tuna steaks, cut into 1cm thick strips (or good quality tinned variety)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 hard boiled eggs, shelled and quartered
- 8 kipfler potatoes, boiled and sliced thickly
- 500 g green beans, top and tailed and cooked al dente
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 20 g Bitton Black Olive Tapenade
- 8 whole anchovy fillets
- ½ bunch flat leafed parsley, roughly chopped
- ½ Spanish onion, sliced finely
- 3 tbsp Bitton Dressing
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
For the tuna, place a large non stock pan over a medium high heat and add the olive oil.
Season the tuna well then place the strips of tuna into the pan and turn on all sides – cooking for no more than 2 minutes in total. Remove from the pan and when cool, slice into cubes. Set aside until required.
In a large bowl, gently place all the other ingredients except the anchovies and tapenade, add the Bitton Dressing and toss carefully. Divide the mixture evenly into the centre of four bowls, add the tuna pieces and top with the anchovy fillets and Bitton Black Olive Tapenade.Serve immediately with some crusty bread.