For the Lemongrass Broth:
- 200 ml water
- 200 g caster sugar
- 1 stick lemongrass, 20cm white part, slightly bruised with the back of a knife
For the Fruit Salad:
- 4 tamarillos, peeled, quartered
- 2 mangoes, peeled, sliced
- 2 dragon fruit, peeled, sliced
- 2 star fruit, washed, sliced
- good quality ginger ice cream, to serve
In a small saucepan, over medium heat, combine the sugar, water and lemongrass.
Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, simmer for 10 minutes.
Strain and chill in the refrigerator.
Combine the fruit of your choice in a serving bowl. Pour the chilled lemongrass broth over the top. Serve with ginger ice cream.