- 4 rashers bacon, rind removed
- 4 eggs, free-range or organic
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 150 g salad leaves, washed and dried well
- 4 tablespoons Bitton Lemon Dressing
- 12 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 4 tablespoons Bitton Coriander Pesto
- 150 g mayonnaise, homemade or a good quality bought one
Place a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the bacon rashers and cook until crispy. Remove and drain on paper towels, set aside. Fry the eggs in the bacon fat until cooked. Spread mayonnaise on eight slices of the toasted sourdough. Spread four slices of the toasted sourdough with the Bitton Coriander Pesto.
Place a rasher of bacon and an egg on a pesto-covered slice of toast. Top with a mayonnaise-covered slice of toast, then place chicken, tomato and green salad dressed with Bitton Lemon Dressing on top.
Place another mayonnaise-covered slice of toast on top and cut in half to serve.