- 8 free-range or organic eggs
- 120 ml fresh cream
- Pinch of sea salt
- 50 g butter
- 2 tablespoons Bitton Chilli Garlic Masala
- or 2 tablespoons of fresh chilli and garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf (Italian) parsley, finely chopped
- 4 slices wood-fired bread, toasted and kept warm
- 80 g semi-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced for garnish
- A small handful of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
In a large bowl, lightly whisk the eggs and the cream together with a pinch of salt.
Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add butter, Bitton Chilli Garlic Masala or fresh chilli and garlic and parsley. Sauté for 1 minute. Add egg and cream mixture to the pan. Cook for 20 seconds or until the egg begins to set around the edge of the pan. Using a rubber spatula, stir the mixture bringing the cooked egg mixture on the outside edge of the pan into the middle. Leave for 20 seconds. Repeat this stirring process until the eggs are just set.
Place a slice of toasted wood-fired bread on each serving plate. Carefully pile the scrambled eggs on top of the toast. Garnish with semi-dried tomatoes and chopped parsley.