- 4 lamb racks (3 cutlets on each), French trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp Bitton Tarragon and White Wine Mustard
- 3 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp lemon thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- zest of one lemon
- salt and cracked black pepper
- a selection of vegetables suitable for roasting
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
Place a mixture of your favourite vegetables into a baking tray, season and drizzle over a little olive oil. Start roasting them while you are preparing the meat.
Place the remaining olive oil in a large saucepan over a high heat. Once hot, sear each rack on all sides until just coloured and then set aside to cool slightly.
Meanwhile please the breadcrumbs, herbs, zest of the lemon, seasoning into a large bowl and mix well.
Brush each rack with the mustard then coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
Place the rack into a large baking tray and roast for 12-15 minutes in the pre-heated oven.Allow to rest for 10 minutes until carving and serving with vegetables of your choice.