This is my answer to all the Asian sauces that you may ever need – in one bottle. The flavours of citrus, palm sugar, coriander, ginger, chilli and lemongrass partner with stir-fries, steamed fish and lamb salad. Use as a dipping sauce for chicken, roast pork, rice-paper rolls and yum cha at home. Bon appétit!
- Use as a dipping sauce for spring rolls, dim sims, wontons or fresh rice paper rolls.
- Drizzle lightly over freshly shucked oysters and serve with fresh coriander leaves.
- Marinate your steak overnight in Asian dressing, pan fry quickly and serve with noodles and asian greens.
- Use to dress an Asian style coleslaw including shredded cabbage, carrot, chopped shallot, coriander and mint. Top with toasted sesame seeds.
- Halve baby bok choy and steam lightly. Drizzle with Asian dressing and a few chopped cashews.
- Makes a great fried rice!
- Add to any stir fry.
Palm sugar, water, salt, soybean, wheat, glutinous rice, rice yeast, glucose syrup, dextrose monohydrate, orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, garlic, coconut sugar, coriander, peanut oil, ginger, chilli, lemongrass.
Cereals containing gluten, peanuts and soybeans (and their products).