A River Cruise through the South of France with David Bitton
Join Avalon Waterways River Cruises on a very special food and wine journey through the South of France with David Bitton and Personal Travelmanager Danielle Goncalves
Join David Bitton, the Owner and Managing Director of The Bitton Group, on a fantastic seven-night Avalon Waterways river cruise through the South of France - Burgundy and Provence with Paris and Cannes. A French-born and trained chef, David’s career has spanned over 30 years in fine dining establishments around the world and David’s philosophy is to provide people with a feeling of coming home. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to cruise with David over 13 days along the beautiful Rhône and Saône Rivers, exploring well-known French treasures and finding some hidden gems too!
departs 24 May 2020
YOUR CRUISE INCLUDES
- State-of-the-art, luxurious river cruise vessels with modern services and amenities.
- Rooms with a view! Enjoy our one-of-a-kind Panorama Suites, with the widest opening windows in river cruising (based from Category B).
- Enjoy Avalon’s exclusive Comfort Collection Beds for a great night’s sleep.
- Large private bathroom featuring full shower with glass door, hairdryer and premium L’Occitane bath products.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the ship.
- An Avalon Adventure Host available as your guide for fitness activities and active excursions.
- Sightseeing with headsets and expert local guides.
- A professional Cruise Director who delivers educational commentary as you travel through interesting landscapes, and who assists with requests and additional excursions.
- Gratuities to Cruise Director, Crew, Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included on Avalon Cruise portion only.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on board daily indicated by breakfast (B), lunch (L), and dinner (D) on the itinerary, including daily four-course
- a la carte dinners with choice of appetisers, soups, salads, mains, desserts, and Avalon Fresh healthy cuisine options.
- Complimentary sparkling wine, juices, tea or coffee with breakfast; wine, beer, or soft drinks with lunch and dinner are included daily on board your vessel.
This exciting event is on an Avalon Waterways River Cruise